Due to the need to reschedule the Joint WDA/EWDA Conference to new dates caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, all the processes of the Conference have been cancelled, so the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION PERIODS ARE CLOSED.
New abstract submission and registration periods will be open once a new date is decided. The website will remain open and it will be updated to keep you informed.
New deadlines for abstract submission and early bird registration!!!!
- New deadline for abstract submission is May 3, 2020.
- New deadline for abstract submission for the ‘First Global Symposium and Workshops on Batrachochytrium salamandrivorans’ is March 29, 2020.
- New deadline for Early bird registration is July 5, 2020.
- New date for notification of abstract revision for the ‘First Global Symposium and Workshops on Batrachochytrium salamandrivorans’ is April 14, 2020.
- New date for notification of abstract revision is June 15, 2020.
Our colleagues working on wild boar ecology and management have organized the 13th International Symposium on Wild Boar & Other Suids from Sep 1 to 4 in Barcelona (Spain). We encourage those specifically interested in wild boar ecology and management to take the opportunity to combine the 69th WDA / 14th EWDA Joint Conference with the 13th International Wild Boar Symposium. You can find more info here: https://wildboarsymposium.com.
Scientific sessions of the Conference will have SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION into Spanish!
Spanish-speaking attendees will have simultaneous translation from English to Spanish in the scientific sessions that will be held between September 1 and 4.
WE HAVE CONFIRMED 3 INVITED SPEAKERS!
We are honored to introduce you the 3 invited speakers that will contribute to the Conference with plenary talks:
- Prof. Meggan Craft, University of Minnesota, USA
- Dr. Olivier Restif, Cambridge University, UK
- Prof. A. Alonso Aguirre, George Mason University, USA
More info about the Invited Speakers window!